Superior bonding for case, carton and lamination applications
With a reputation in the paper-, corrugated board and packaging-industry for being able to bond pretty much anything, we have a standard range of problem solving adhesives, both, hot melt and waterbased to bond your speciality packaging.
With these standard problem solving products, we can easily provide test samples and lab test so we can match an adhesive to the specific needs of your product and production, maximising your manufacturing efficiency.
Problem solving adhesives for:
- Bonding difficult surfaces such as Metpol, BOPP, APET, PET, wax coated, grease resistant, etc.
- Deep freeze hot melt and waterbased adhesives for high bond strengths on corrugated cartons
- Tray sealing adhesives — excellent on high-memory stressed trays and for fast setting, short compression, high speed lines
- Ream wrapping for sealing paper bags
- Paper and plastic lamination adhesives and hot melts
- Adhesives for window patching and side seam for cartons and skillets
- Point-of-sale display hot melt assembly and waterbased packaging adhesives