Intercol's new warehouse was put into use on January 1, 2021. The adjacent industrial site was purchased in 2019 and the new construction of our warehouse was realized at the end of 2020. Finished product is stored in this warehouse, ready for shipment. It has a capacity of approximately 1,000 MT (one million kilos of glue).
Contact our adhesives specialists
adhesive adhesives bag corrugated dispersion glue dispersion edgebanding EVA filter flyer foldergluer folder gluing hotmelt hot melt hot melt adhesive wood inliner cardboard cold glue labeling laminate glue glue patterns furniture packaging polyolefin Products psa pur pvac PVOH rubber based sack side seam hot melt starch sticky tack textile Valco packaging packaging viscosity viscosity food
- Edese glue factory is a multi-million company: 'About half of every mountain of cardboard is assembled with our glue'
- Glue education at “het Klokhuis”: why does glue not stick inside the bottle?
- The story of a hot melt adhesive
- Perfect gluing
- New warehouse 2021/1/1
- Intercol Webinars!
- Empack - September 15, 16 and 17, 2020 - 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Intercol is running at full speed
- Kraftliner and testliner Folder Gluer adhesives