also download here as PDF
Intercol BV is producer and supplier of "tailor-made" adhesives based on recipes developed in-house and therefore comes into limited contact with use
personal data. These data relate to the organization itself, such as personnel data, but also customer data such as the relationship data and also address files to be able to deliver products.
Intercol BV attaches great importance to the protection of these personal data. In this Privacy Statement we want to provide clear and transparent information about how we handle personal data. We do everything we can to process your data safely and guarantee privacy. We therefore carefully handle personal data. Intercol BV complies in all cases with the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
This means that we:
- processing personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they were provided, these goals and type of personal data are described in this privacy statement.
- limit the processing of personal data to only those data that are necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data.
- certainly not transfer personal data to other parties.
- to be aware of the rights regarding your personal data, to point this out to you and to respect them.
What do we process personal data for
Personal data are processed by Intercol BV for the following purposes:
- In consultation with clients or suppliers, we process the business administrative data in order to be able to handle and execute work-related assignments.
- In consultation with clients: management, editing and processing of supplied address files.
- In consultation with the employees: data for employment contracts, contract and information, salaries and payment of wage-related and legal payments of tax, social insurance and contribution fees.
Provision to third parties
The data entrusted to us will only be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the above described purposes.
We only use a third party for the (partial) processing of products or
services that fall outside the processing possibilities of Intercol BV, such as payrolling salaries. Furthermore, we will not provide the information provided to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted.
Intercol BV does not store personal data for longer than necessary for the purpose for which this data was provided or is required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data of you against unlawful processing. as:
- The management of the various digital systems by a fixed system administrator.
- Access to workplace systems with access policies.
- Function related access security on systems containing personal data.
- Storage of personal data in a protected and secure environment.
Rights concerning your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data that Intercol BV has from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part of it)
of this) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the information provided by you transferred by us to yourself.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us. If we do not come together, you always have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, this is the Dutch supervisory institution.
6716 AK Ede
Telephone +31 (0) 318 63 63 63
- John van Veldhuizen (administration); firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steven de Jong (director, privacy manager); email@example.com