Most Hot melt adhesives are thermoplastics
Unlike water-based and solvent adhesive systems, hot melt adhesives are 100% solid. Hot melt is often used because of:
- Fast setting (short fibre tear time)
- Broad adhesion range (difficult plastic substrates)
- Easy processing.
- Applicable for non-porous substrates.
Intercol has standard a wide range of hot melt adhesives for various applications availble from stock. Read more about this here.
Do you want to know what Intercol can do for you or do you have questions?
Fill in the contact form below and you will be contacted shortly.
Futura hotmelts have been unique for decades. Because of the unique raw materials, these are clear, odorless, thermostable and therefore ideal for demanding, safe, quality-proof, trouble-free production.
PUR hotmelts are hot melt adhesives that after cooling and reaching solid state which enables a rapid bond, another chemical process of cross-linking starts. Cross-linking ensures that the hot melt no longer melts when reheated. In addition, the adhesion to the materials often becomes stronger as part of cross-linking with the surface to be glued.
Intercol has the following hotmelts in its range
- Futura Hotmelts
- BRC food packaging
- Polyolefin hotmelts (metallocene)
- PSA hotmelts
- PUR hotmelts
- EVA hotmelts
- Biobased hot melt (70%)
- Glue gelatin
- Glue sticks (11mm, 15mm, 43mm)
- Packaging (food)
- Cardboard (solid board, corrugated board)
- Wood & Construction
- Self-adhesive materials
- Tapes (PSA)
- Futura 1, standard
- Futura 51, problem solver for eg coated paper
- Futura 56, for plastics
- Futura 57, low melt
- Futura 42, heat resistant
Futura wood hotmelts
- Profile wrapping
- Futura 301, Standard, heat resistant
- Futura 303, for PVC films
- Futura 307, standard
- Futura 308, highly viscous, high tack, no expression.
Futura PSA hotmelts
- Futura 803
- HMcare 501
Futura label hotmelts
- Futura 801, standard
- Futura 802, not up-to-date
- Futura 803, HS, low visco, flexible
- Futura 804, non-staining
Futura assembly hotmelts
- Futura 51, standard
- Futura 503, plastics, long open time, standing power
- HMCare 501, self-adhesive
- Futura 56, plastics
Futura bookbinding hotmelts
- Futura 101, back glue
- Futura 102, hard and fast back glue
- Futura 103, side glue
Futura nonwoven hotmelts
- BAMCare 501, general, skin contact tested
- BAMCare 502, general, low melt
- BAMCare 503, high heat resistance
- BAMCare 504, not self-adhesive
- BAMCare 505, extra cohesive
- BAMCare 511, Elastic, skin contact
- BAMCare 513, extra elastic
- BAMCare 521, Fixation
- BAMCare 522, Fixaite + assembly
- BAMCare 523, Attachment